FOR THE LOVE OF THE KIDS SOFTBALL CLASSIC
Time & Location
About The Event
A day of competition, community, and fun all while supporting The Youth Development Center. Coed teams welcome! Trophies and prizes for the top 2 teams! Register your team by August 12th.
The following are the rules for our slowpitch softball tournament:
- USSSA Rules unless otherwise noted below
- Men, Women and Co-Ed Teams
- Slow-pitch with 6/10 strike zone
- 1 Courtesy foul ball when the batter has two strikes
- One Homerun per team per game All other home runs will be an out unless the player hitting the homerun has purchased a homerun bracelet. Unlimited home runs with the purchase of a bracelet. Bracelets will be sold the day of the tournament for $20 each or $200 per team. Bracelets are good for the entire day for the induvial who purchased the bracelet. (This is a fundraising event)
- 12” Classic M Softball will be the ball for all games and players
- Each team is responsible for providing the ball when their team is at-bat
- Three game minimal for each team
- First-round will be drawn randomly, teams will be seated by run totals after that
- Two rounds of seeding games, followed by a single-elimination tournament
- Maximum time of 1 hour per game
- In the event of a tie after 60 minutes of play each team will start with a runner on second and will continue the game with a one pitch at bat until a winner is determined.
- One Courtesy runner per inning
This is a fundraiser and proceeds will benefit The Youth Development Center's programming.
- Coed Team Entry Ticket$250$2500$0
- Male Team Entry Ticket$250$2500$0